Corporate Giving & Partnerships
Your sponsorship of the Dallas International Piano Competition, a subsidiary of the Dallas Chamber Symphony, is the perfect way to serve both your community and your organization’s public-relations needs. Enjoy enhanced visibility, recognition, networking opportunities and the added benefit of connecting with your target audience. Every corporate contribution is treated individually with utmost care and consideration, and our executive staff will work with you to ensure that your gift serves your community in exactly the way you want.
- Gain access to top billing and naming opportunities at DCS International Piano Competition Events
- Attend galas and concerts hosted by the DCS exclusively for your guests and VIPs
- Stand out with guaranteed levels of prominent visibility on our website and in our ongoing print and digital publications
- Affix your name, logo, and tagline to DCS invitations, announcements, mailings, flyers and signage
- Be recognized on stage by our conductor at concert performances
- Enjoy a variety of employee and VIP entertainment opportunities
The DCS is also committed to fulfilling the public relations needs of Corporate Partners through a variety of creative and customized media, marketing and advertising solutions. To learn more about how Corporate Giving and Corporate Partnerships can serve your business and community, please contact:
(214) 449-1294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 795548
Dallas, Texas 75379-5548
The DCS International Piano Competition is a subsidiary of the Dallas Chamber Symphony, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.